Wednesday 15 October 2014

2014 Saint Just le Martel Cartoon Festival: Part 3

If you have missed Part 1, it is here: http://www.hagencartoons.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/2014-saint-just-le-martel-cartoon.html

Part 2 is here: http://www.hagencartoons.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/2014-saint-just-le-martel-cartoon_14.html

This is Part 3:

Eric Lobbecke being interviewed for Telim.tv, a local TV station located in Limoges
(the big town close to Saint Just le Martel)


One of my early drawings at the Festival. I foolishly started doing full A4 drawing, but quickly realized I could not keep up with the demand, so I very quickly switched to doing quick A5 drawings to please the many (many!) kids who wanted drawings, and since I draw mostly cute animals, there was a lot of demand!





The Australian contingent, with, from left-to-right: Francesca, Nerolie, Vicky, Eric Lobbecke, Judy Horacek, Ward O'Neill and Hagen.

The 2014 International Press Prize that was awarded to the Australian Cartoonists' Association for our collective exhibition at the Festival.

A (small) selection of quick A5-size drawings I did for the public.






On one busy day, I drew pretty much from 10am to 7pm (with a nice lunch in betweeen though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment